WORKING WITH TUBELESS READY TIRES
- Do not use grease or oil-based lubricants to aid in the tire installation.
- Do not use levers or other tools to mount the tires as seals near the beads may become damaged and produce air leaks.
You may use, provides that you can use only "TIRE LEVER FOR IRC TUBELESS TIRES"
Installing a Tubeless Ready tire without
an inner tube
- First apply IRC tire fitting lotion or soapy water to
the rim and tire beads to assist in a Tubeless Ready tire
- Check the tire rotation if matching a rotation of
wheel. Fit an either side of beads ompletely into the
center of rim channel starting from an opposite side of
the valve stem.
- Repeat as same process as shown in the Step 2 for the other side of beads but leave a spot
unmounted to funnel tire sealant at next step.
- Shake IRC tire sealant before use. (fig.1)
- Hold the wheel perpendicularly and rotate the unmounted spot downward, and funnel a
proper amount of tire sealant from the unmounted spot. (fig.2)
- Complete a fitting of the second bead. Be careful to avoid spilling the funneled sealant
- Inflate to 50psi/3.5bars for bead seating. Make sure if the tire beads are properly seated.
* We strongly recommend to use a compressed air source for an easier and proper bead
- Spin the wheel to
have tire sealant
distributed to the
inner surface of tire
- Adjust tire pressure
to preferred setting
but not exceeding
air pressure shown
on sidewall of tire.